Sunday, May 10, 2009

Motor City Con This Upcoming Weekend!

I don't have any new art to post today and I've been really busy so I wanted to post before I head off to Motor City Con on Friday. I'll be in the Artist's Alley all weekend with my cohort Andy Vanderbilt, spreading the word about mustaches and talking food. I'll have copies of The Great Sandwich Detective #0 for sale. I'll also have some goodies to give away. Plus I'll be doing sketches all weekend and I'll also have some original artwork on sale. So if you're in the Detroit area this weekend and wanna see some awesome art from some awesome artists and also give Taimak from The Last Dragon a high five, come on out to Motor City Con!

Peace,
Dave

P.S. I will be updating the blog all weekend from the convention with pictures of sketches and awesome people hanging out. Yeah!

No comments: