Monday, May 4, 2009

Hurm (Via Chalk)

I know! I've been slacking! Shame on me! Exclamation points!

I have another chalk drawing to share. Stacey surprised me a couple weeks ago with one of those big boxes of Crayola chalk so I got cracking on some chalk drawings. I did another monster as well but that's on Stace's camera so I'll get that from her soon to put up here. I'm also going to try to put some actual drawings up soon too. I'm also gonna finally clean the snot out of my nose (what does that even mean?) and get working on GSD #1. I saw the style the GSD #0 will be printed in and it looks amazing.

I will have GSD #0 on sale at Motor City Con in a couple weeks. I'll also be doing sketches and giving out some other goodies. I might have some paintings for sale as well. I will be accompanied by GSD cover artist Andy Vanderbilt! (a.k.a. my lucha libre bodyguard El Tintorerra). Motor City Con takes places May 15th-17th at the Rock Financial in Novi, Michigan (a suburb of Detroit). The show has tons of great artists such as Art Baltazar (aw yeah man!), Tim Bradstreet, Mitch Breitweiser, Guy Davis and more as well as awesome media guests like Princess Leia herself, Carrie Fisher! I'm really looking forward to it as it's my first out-of-state convention! Click here for more info on the convention.

Without further ado, here's the star of Watchmen himself, Rorschach, in chalk form.


Hurm.


See ya!
Dave

No comments: