Sunday, July 13, 2008

Color Elektra And Hurt Teeth :(

Sorry for the lack of updates. My wisdom teeth decided they'd wait til I was 21 to come in so I've been in nothing but pain and discomfort. So needless to say, I haven't really been in the mood for drawing or pretty much anything for that matter. So, to throw you all a bone, I just went thru my Pictures folder to see if I had something I haven't posted yet.

So here, it's not much. Colored version of the Skrull Elektra sketch from before.



I'm getting an emergency pencil-in at the dentist tomorrow so hopefully he hooks me up with some groovy meds so I can get at least somewhat back to normal. If you wanna cheer me up, tell me I rock on Facebook or MySpace or the Superhero Hype messageboards or something. Cheers.

-Dave "Hurt Teeth" Losso

No comments: