Thursday, June 10, 2010

No Copies Of GSD #1 for C3 :(

Unfortunately due to a shipping miscommunication, I will not have copies of The Great Sandwich Detective #1 with me for sale this weekend. This sucks a great deal. What I will do, however, is bring along my laptop which will have a slideshow of all the pages and you can read through the issue for FREE! I know it's not as cool as holding a copy in your hand but I'd like for everyone to at least get to enjoy the story. And if you donate $1, I will show you the first five pages of Issue #2 which comes out June 30th.

I will have copies of How Stuff Happens #1 as well as prints and other good stuff and I'll be doing sketches and commissions all weekend. I will be in the Artists section next to the always wonderful Leslie Gauthier. So come on by for some high fives and awesomeness.

Dave!

No comments: