Monday, July 7, 2008

Spidey Again, A Visit From The Joker, and some con sketches!

What up? How you feelin'?

Here's that better Spidey I wanted to do. It coulda been better. So now I vow to do a better Spidey than this better Spidey. Nonetheless:


Also, continuing with my wave of cute little pudgy versions of comic book characters, here's Heath Ledger (R.I.P.) as The Joker. Wanna know how excited I am for this movie? Really excited, that's how much. I've had tickets to the midnight showing for about a week now. I have my Joker t-shirt neatly folded and waiting for that day. I already plan to see it twice in one weekend. Oh yeah. OH YEAH.



And finally, here's some of my little sketches I did on Hyatt Regency notepad paper during Warren Ellis' lecture at Wizard World.


A little Batman and some sad-looking Reed Richards for that ass.

I guess that's it for now. Aaron's on, I believe, page 5 of the pencils for Alex Ghost #1, and he's gonna send me those this week so I can start on them.

Alright then.

- Mothafuckin' Dave

No comments: