Wednesday, July 2, 2008

The Skrulls Have Invaded!

Random little sketch. I've been on a big Skrull kick lately. And maybe it's just me, but I think Skrull Elektra (not the shriveled up version but the hot promo version) is way hotter than regular Elektra. Maybe it's just me.


And some Dum Dum Dugan fo yo azz. Gotta love that mustache.


I got some other shit to post up (including a sketch of Mount Rushmore with the faces of the Golden Girls...no joke) but I'll do that tomorrow. Or maybe later tonight. I'm all hopped up on Blue Mountain Dew (it tastes like gummy sharks I tells ya!) and Haribo gummy cola bottles. I just got back from seeing Hancock. Waaaay better than I thought it would be and continues my love for all things Peter Berg. Will Smith was spot on. Trust me, it's worth even just a matinée. Those are me two cents.

- MF

No comments: