Monday, February 22, 2010

Wintercon 2010 Recap

I had a lot of fun signing at The Comic Vault yesterday as part of Wintercon 2010. The staff there rocks. They have a true sense of community there and I felt very welcome right off the bat (the free beers didn't hurt either). Thank you to all that stopped in all weekend and supported all the Chicago artists and thank you to everyone to bought a print or a sticker from me. I have 17 prints left and I'm selling them for $5 a piece. If you're interested in one, please e-mail me. I'm going to have a new set of three prints for the conventions this summer. I'll also have a convention exclusive sketchbook to unveil as well.


So my next scheduled appearance is Motor City Con in May. I will be traveling up there with my good friend and fellow friend of super models, Aaron Pittman. At this point, I have officially been rejected from C2E2, so unless something changes, I'll just be there as a spectator this year.

I'm going to be speaking to a couple classes about comic book art at Hibbard Elementary School in March. I'll let you all know how that goes. I'm really looking forward to telling kids how fun it is to act like a goofball and draw food.

That's it for now!

Yay!
Dave!

Update: I have 11 copies of the Ghosts! print left as of 2/23/10. I'm going to be setting up an online shop soon where I'll be selling prints and copies of The Great Sandwich Detective!

No comments: