Saturday, February 21, 2009

The Great Sandwich Detective

So I've been working hard on The Great Sandwich Detective #0. I went a different route with the art that's turning out awesome. It's the first time I really went detailed with pencils and shading and blending, so it's exciting to be trying something new. Anywho, here's one of the pages I've been working on. I still have to add in the backgrounds and also plug it into Photoshop to position and add the speech bubbles and what-have-you. But here it is. I am trying feverishly to get Issue #0 done before the University Park convention. It's gonna be a 10-15 page special so I'm confident I'll have it done by then.



And here is my lovely new drafting table. It sure beats worrying about spilling ink all over my kitchen table and having a sore neck from looking down the whole time. To your right, you'll see my extensive collection of Mighty Muggs (they're just so damn cute!). You'll also see my autographed Troma Studios poster signed by the man, Lloyd Kaufman himself. And you'll also see a Black Metal print given to me by some guy with a beard. I think his name was...Chuck?



So that's it for now. I should have some more pages up shortly. Hope to see you all at the cons!

Dave

P.S. Thank you to Stacey for the pictures. :)

No comments: