Tuesday, September 7, 2010

The GSD #3 Out Tomorrow! My 100th Blogging!

Woohoo! Celebration! My 100th blogging on the blog! Yeah buddy.

Ahem.

Tomorrow is the release of The Great Sandwich Detective #3. I'm very proud of this issue. I worked really really hard on it and I hope you all enjoy it. Tomorrow you'll be able to pick up copies at Brainstorm Comics, Challengers Comics and The Comic Vault. (The other stores will have it in a couple weeks. Sorry!).

And tomorrow the Comic Vault will be hosting a release event for The GSD. I'll be there from 12-7 PM, sketching and signing and hanging out. We'll be having a sandwich seminar where you can make your own sandwich and enjoy it with the Comic Vault staff. I'll also have some random giveaways including shirts and prints. And every copy of GSD #3 purchased at The Comic Vault will come with a limited edition poster. Bam!

So I hope to see you all there tomorrow. I know the other comics don't come out til Thursday but let's celebrate sandwiches and detectives together tomorrow! Yeah!

Dave!

No comments: