Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Warm Feelings & Monsters

One of the best feelings in the world, at least to me, is seeing your artwork displayed in someone's home.


Some doodles to warm up for some new commissions. I now realize I have a crapload of stuff to work on.


And as if I'm not busy enough, I'm gonna start working on a new website soon. I decided it's time to retire the ol' blog for a more practical setup. I'll still do regular updates but I'd like for the art and stuff to be more organized and presented in a nicer fashion instead of being buried with stories about me pooping and long, boring recaps of conventions. So keep checking in for more info on that.

And if all that nonsense wasn't enough, I'm looking for more work. I've decided to branch back out into doing concert posters again. I used to do them all the time back in the day and I figure I should do them again. So if your band or a band you know wants some quality artwork for their show instead of a picture copied from Google with text overlayed in MS Paint, please drop me a line. If I charge you, it definitely will not be a lot. I'd rather have my work get out there more than overcharge for pictures of monsters and food!

That's it for now!
Ahhhhh!
Dave!

No comments: