Thursday, September 11, 2008

Limited Run Watercolor Prints

I did a series of three watercolor prints for Inter-Fan Jam '08 this weekend. I love the way they turned out. I made 20 prints of each, printed in high quality ink and individually numbered on nice card-stock. I think I'm gonna be selling them for like $5 each. If I have any left (and that's a big if, but would be nice), I'll sell em online as well as at Mid-Ohio Con. I made some quick scans of them to put up here. Thanks to my ass scanner, they look a little washed out. Trust me, my scanner doesn't do these puppies justice. Come to Inter-Fan this weekend and see em (and buy em?) in person.


Ghost Rider



Rorschach



Spidey


Yep.

And just for your patience, here are a couple panels from Alex Ghost #1 (just the inks and pencils, we still have to clean it up and color).



That's all for now folks. See you all at Inter-Fan Jam this weekend. Here's a little info for it:

Inter-Fan Jam 2008
The Homewood Hotel
17400 Halsted St.
Homewood, IL
Saturday September 13th & Sunday September 14th
10 AM - 6 PM

www.inter-fan.org

Peace!
Dave

No comments: